Saturday, May 26, 2012

Everyone should get mail


I love my husband, I really do.  But I have 2 children, one on the way, I run an at home business (Scentsy), I volunteer at NNMCRS, Family Readiness Program, church responsibilities... pretty much my time is very limited. So it gets hard to make it to the post office and send packages every week. But even though I named all those things I do, nothing should take precedence over my husband. He should be my first priority and I vowed to make a better effort at sending him care packages this time.

But thank goodness for good Americans who value the service our troops provide. Kevin's Corpsman, HM2 Ingalls (HM1 select-Congrats), registered their unit in this great website that sends care packages.  They received all these cute cards.  What a great service rendered to them!!!  This is a great way for a service member to get packages or letters if they do not get any mail from home.  Yes it does happen.

Below are the websites where you can either register your unit or find out where to send packages to.  You can get your church group, school, community, family together and have an afternoon where they make cards, make toiletry packages, or packages of sweets. You then send it to the organization and they will distribute it accordingly.

Is your spouse deployed?  They can go to these websites and register their units.  They can receive those care packages and disburse them to those who get little or no mail.

Have fun!

Navy

Air Force

Coast Guard

Marine

Army Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment